The Senior High School (SHS) Program of Don Bosco Technical College commits itself to the goal of forming and educating competent students who:
- Live the spirit of servant leadership in the community as life-long learners and mature Christians who assert authentic Filipino values and manifesting the Salesian spirit in their everyday affairs.
- Continuously strive to be qualified and competent in their chosen career track that would enable them to be ready for higher education or for employment.
- Develop life and career skills, specifically on information, media and technology, learning and innovation, and effective communication.
- Grow in collaboration and solidarity with their fellowmen and with the environment for the common good, manifested in a shared social responsibility.
Our Senior High School Program offers the following tracks
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
The STEM Strand equips the student with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude for science-oriented courses in College by providing a solid foundation in Math with Calculus and Science with Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Students who finish STEM can follow a career path in Engineering, Architecture, Medicine, Aviation and many more.
The STEM curriculum is enhanced by a technical subject in Robotics, which further develops the skills acquired in Industrial Electricity, Electronics and Computer Technology.
ABM (Accountancy, Business and Management)
The ABM strand prepares the Senior High School students for business-related courses in college with subjects in Accountancy, Business Math and Finance, Economics, Marketing and Enterprise. The students are also introduced to use of Systems, Applications and Products (SAP), a computer software used in many business establishments today.
DMT (Digital Media Technology)
The DMT strand enables the learners to explore a range of innovative and skills-applied multimedia industries today. The course topics include animation, digital imaging, lighting and photography, screenplay and script-writing, audio and video editing and post production techniques.
Admission Requirements and Procedure
Step 1: Visit the Admission Office for inquiries, forms and list of requirements or check our
website at dbmanda.one-bosco.org. (Admission office is open Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm)
Step 2: Submit the complete requirements to the Admission office and get entrance test and interview schedule.
- Accomplished Application Form
- PSA / NSO Birth Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- 2 x 2 picture (2 copies)
- Latest Report Card (original and clear photocopy) with Learners Reference Number (LRN).
- Recommendation Forms ( accomplished by previous principal and adviser/guidancecounselor)
- Passport, Alien Certificate of Registration, Special Study Permit (for foreign applicants)
- (original and clear photocopy)
Step 3: Take the entrance test and go for interview (generally on the same day).
Step 4: Successful applicants must make a reservation and enroll on the specified date.