Application Procedure and Requirements
Step 1: Visit the Admission Office for inquiries, forms and list of requirements or check our website at dbmanda.one-bosco.org. (Admission office is open Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm)
Step 2: Submit the complete requirements to the Admission office and get entrance test (No Testing Fees) and interview schedule.
For Incoming Freshmen
- Accomplished Application Form
- Latest Report Card (SF9) (original and clear photocopy)
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate (original)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- Recent and identical Passport size colored ID picture (2 copies)
- Recommendation Form accomplished by previous principal and adviser/guidance counselor) (downloadable in our website - please click Link)
- For foreign applicant: Passport, Alien Certificate of Registration, Special Study Permit (original and clear photocopy)
Additional Requirements for Transferees (those who have already taken a course in any college and university)
- Certified True Copy of Grades/Transcript of Record (TOR) for evaluation.
- Letters of recommendation (use Don Bosco Recommendation Form, please click Link)
- one (1) from the Dean of College
- one (1) from any subject instructor