REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- 18-30 years old
- A High School Graduate or Bachelor of Science (BS) Graduate.
- Good academic standing, responsible, committed to quality, has love for craftsmanship and a passion for safety
- Original Copy of Transcript of Record and Transfer Credential duly signed by the Registrar (for College level/Graduate).
- Original Copy of High School Report Card duly signed by the Principal/Registrar (for High School / SHS Graduate).
- Original Copy of Baptismal Certificate (for Catholic); waiver form (for non-catholic).
- Original Copy of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Recent and identical Passport size colored ID pictures (2 copies)
- Medical Certificate from any DBTC-accredited clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What are the courses offered in AMT?
Airframe and Powerplant are combined in this program, which prepare students to service fuselage and airplane engines. The subjects offered will also be extended to enable AMT graduates to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
(In the near future, Avionics will be added to the program).
2) What are the advantages of enrolling in AMT?
Graduates eager to get immediate work may apply in aviation-related industries. About six months after, your employer could endorse your application for a CAAP Rating - a certification which qualifies you for higher job positions both locally and internationally. You may also decide to continue studies towards a Bachelor’s degree.
3) What are the payment schemes available for the course?
Full payment is PhP50,000 per semester. Installment-wise you can reserve a slot for PhP2,500, pay PhP12,500 upon enrollment, and then pay PhP10,000 monthly for the next four months. Rebates will be given at the end of the semester for those who pay on time (within the first 7 days of the month; Saturday & Sunday not counted)
4) Are there scholarships available for the course?
Unfortunately, scholarships are not yet available as classes that begin in January will be the inaugural batch. The school has worked hard to subsidize fees and make the AMT course more affordable than other courses. The school will be working closely with sponsors and benefactors for future scholarship grants.