Ready to come home? Here are the steps to enroll in Don Bosco Mandaluyong
Admission Requirements and Procedure
Step 1: Visit the Admission Office for inquiries, the forms and list of requirements can be found at our website at dbmanda.one-bosco.org under each respective program. (Admission office is open Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm)
Step 2: Submit the complete requirements to the Admission office and get entrance test and interview schedule.
- Accomplished Application Form (please select your level below)
- PSA / NSO Birth Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- Baptismal Certificate (original and clear photocopy)
- 2 x 2 picture (2 copies)
- Latest Report Card (original and clear photocopy)
- Recommendation Forms (accomplished by previous principal and adviser/guidance counselor)
- Passport, Alien Certificate of Registration, Special Study Permit (for foreign applicants) (original and clear photocopy)
Step 3: Take the entrance test and go for interview (generally on the same day).
Step 4: Successful applicants must make a reservation and enroll on the specified date.